Heya! I just got tagged by the amazing Regina5000 from her blog Diversion 3000 to do this wonderful tag. Thank you so much! Don’t forget to check out her blog as well! 🙂
Anyways, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favorite smells, sounds, etc.
- Nominate five other people to do this tag.
- I love sunsets—you can see them on the south side real good. 😀
- The colour gold…
- I like looking at people’s eyes with my eyes.
- Pastel colours.
- I like looking at people’s art and wishing I could do the same.
- Music. Do I need to say more?
- I like the sound of water. Waves, rain, anything really. Just not too loud.
- Crackling fire.
- Skate blades on ice.
- More Bacon.
- Even more bacon.
- Oh, and also chocolate.
- And add just about every single unhealthy food in the house.
- I love the smell of freshly baked bread. Bakeries in general.
- I love the smell of my basement. I don’t know how to explain it, but underground parking lots smell the same way.
- Roses. So pretty!
- Old books.
- I love the smell of Bath & Body Works lotion.
- Memory foam.
- Fluffy fur on an animal.
- Soft blankets.
- I like the feel of the sun on my back.
- I like the feel of my pajamas on my skin right after I shave my legs.
(this is always so hard to do)