OMG GUYS I REACHED THREE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS!!! (well actually 308 followers with 4 email followers so…)
BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! GAHH YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME! ❤
It’s astonishing, really, that these many people actually care what I say.
I guess WordPress doesn’t really care anymore because I didn’t get the 300 followers milestone notification xD
Well, school is starting in four days, including today, which means less activity on this blog and sadness.
Also, I what do you guys want me to post about more? My mind is blank and I really want to hear your opinions
Thank you all! ❤
Hey guys! I recently got nominated to do the Unique Blogger Award by OY30 so here you go! Thank you so much! Don’t forget to check out his blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer their 3 questions.
- Include one meme and one quote you really like.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers to receive this award.
- Ask your nominees 3 unique questions.
- Add a link to the awards creator: that’s Tara
A Very Meme-ingful Meme :’D
Basically anything related to Tumblr that can be found on Buzzfeed…
Continue reading Wow I am so unique
Heya! I just got tagged by the amazing Regina5000 from her blog Diversion 3000 to do this wonderful tag. Thank you so much! Don’t forget to check out her blog as well! 🙂
Anyways, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favorite smells, sounds, etc.
- Nominate five other people to do this tag.
- I love sunsets—you can see them on the south side real good. 😀
- The colour gold…
- I like looking at people’s eyes with my eyes.
- Pastel colours.
- I like looking at people’s art and wishing I could do the same.
Continue reading The 5 Senses Tag
Thank you PerfectReverie (for the 3rd time) for nominating me to do this very prestigious challenge. You guys are all in luck—I have saved the best quotes for last…
I am actually so immature… *shakes head in disbelief*
Continue reading Day 3
Again, thank you PerfectReverie for nominating me! Today, I am here to share with you some of the best quotes ever. I hope you guys get inspired by these amazing quotes.
Haha lol nope
Well, I guess this could actually be a bit inspirational…
Continue reading I’m probably ruining this challenge with my terrible quotes
After 5 hours of endless testing and tired arms, I have finally perfected the mug brownie. It was a long and treacherous journey, but I have been rewarded with probably the tastiest brownie ever. Also, probably the unhealthiest brownie ever but no one needs to know that. Also, I didn’t spend 5 hours but no one needs to know that either.
So just recently I got a new mug so I just had to try a new mug recipe with it. A lot of the mug recipes I’ve tried were really meh. They weren’t bad but after I tried this one, it made me realize what I was missing.
So without further ado, let’s go!
Continue reading The Best Brownie in a Mug Recipe
Hey guys! I was actually supposed to do this a few days ago but I was incredibly lazy. Come to think about it, there’s a lot of things I still need to get done… 😮
But anyways, thank you PerfectReverie for nominating me to do this challenge!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes for consecutive 3 days.
- Nominate 3 other bloggers each day.
I love quotes ❤
Anyways, here you go!
True AF XD Also, I love potatoes and I love my friends too ❤
Continue reading Probably the weirdest quotes ever