1. sweaty hands (including my own)
2. when your hands get gross but there is no place to wash them
3. when you’re about to miss the bus and make eye contact with the driver… who just ends up ignoring you
4. people who cut lines
5. people who cut lines and then deny it
6. people who say “awkwaaard” when the moment wasn’t awkward because congrats, now it is
7. when you smile at someone and they don’t smile back
8. unflushed toilets
9. when there is no soap in a public washroom
10. when people don’t wash their hands after using the washroom
Continue reading 49 of my pet peeves
1. Okay, honestly, that movie was so cheesy and fake. It wasn’t even scary at all.
2. See? I’m just going to turn off the light and walk to my bed.
3. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing is going grab me from under the bed.
4. Oh shit. It’s really dark.
5. Oh my god, can the monsters sense my fear?
7. Whew, made it to my bed. I’m safe. I will not die today.
8. Wait – by saying that did I accidently jinx myself?
9. No. Take a deep breath and you’ll be fine.
10. Was that just a sound I heard?
Continue reading Thoughts I have at night after watching a horror movie
Thank you PerfectReverie (for the 3rd time) for nominating me to do this very prestigious challenge. You guys are all in luck—I have saved the best quotes for last…
I am actually so immature… *shakes head in disbelief*
Continue reading Day 3