Today this guy comes to our school for a speech about racism and any other form of “bullying”. But the main thing I learned from it was how good he was at everything.
- He’s an athlete.
- This athlete can jump seven feet high.
- He can also dunk in basketball.
- He’s an actor.
- This actor worked with several famous people.
- Oh yeah, he can sing too.
- Like, really well.
- And he can rap.
- On the spot.
- He wrote a book.
- He can play four instruments.
- He’s probably good at school (he mentioned being in a really academic school).
- He can breakdance.
- Justin Trudeau respects him.
- Very likely other things as well.
How do people do this? He’s like my gym teacher, except better! (My gym teacher can hold two large basketballs in one hand. She’s also really good at EVERY SINGLE SPORT OUT THERE. Even ping pong and snowshoeing. Also, she can juggle and do the Rubix cube. I think she also has some sort of science degree.)
These people are obviously not human. I don’t know if they can even be considered people. Because obviously, they are advanced aliens from another planet.
That is the only explanation.
P.S. Also his voice is very nice. I could listen to it for hours on end.