Reasons why I hate myself:
- I let people push me around because I’m scared to oppose them.
- I let other people determine my self-worth. If someone dislikes me or does something to me that makes me think they dislike me (even if I know it was unintentional), I can literally feel my self-esteem drop.
- I’m impatient.
- I’m so judgemental even though I try to stop myself.
- I’m constantly bored at everything.
- I get distracted way too easily.
- I overthink everything. On tests, when it comes to people and their actions, everything really.
- I fall for the wrong people.
- I can’t back out of a fight.
- I constantly hide my true emotions. So instead all my negative feelings get bottled up inside me, making it worse.
- I’m kind of clingy.
- I’m too shy.
- I hold way too many grudges.
- I’m way too much of a perfectionist.
- I procrastinate.
Yeah so if I ever have a job interview and they ask for negative things about me, I’ll just send them this list.
Sorry, I’m just feeling so ughhh today. I kind of want to cry it out but it’d just make me feel worse because I’ll feel like I’m overreacting and it really isn’t a big deal.