-Life update post coming up!-
I’m doing this in a list because I like lists.
What I did yesterday:
- I went to a “duck park” for this Asian gathering.
- I saw so many people I knew from elsewhere so I spent a lot of time hiding from them and hoping they wouldn’t see me.
- One annoying girl I knew saw me and tackled me in a hug. -_- But afterwards she full on ignored me because that’s actually how she acts
- I ate a lot of food. It was a potluck. I made these amazing blueberry muffins. Unfortunately, my sister didn’t get to take one because they were SO good that everyone just had to get one for themselves. But then I found a random one just sitting on the counter and gave it to her. Hopefully, I didn’t ruin anyone’s dessert.
- Actually, all our food that we brought was amazing. They were gone in less than ten minutes. 🙂
- I was complimented on my muffins.
- That moment when people know you only for your muffins 😄
- Anyways, the first half of the potluck was just mindless daydreaming and people watching because I was bored and all the food was gone. But then this event came up and we did a three legged race and others.
- I really wanted to play this game of volleyball but they finished before I could go 😦
- I played this game where we all had a balloon tied to each of our feet and the point of the game was to step on and pop as many balloons as you can before other people pop yours. (I’m bad at explaining but it’s kind of like knee tag)
- But one of my balloons popped before we started and there weren’t any extras so I had a disadvantage.
- I made it to the final 6 (out of 30 or so) before I died. Now I’m really salty because I could have probably done better except I only had one balloon. I could have stayed in longer if I had another like everyone else. -_- I could have won this prize if I was at least 4th. Also, there were full-grown adults playing this game.
- It was surprisingly hard to pop the balloons. I literally jumped on one and it still didn’t pop -_-
- I was full on sweating after that game. This should be the new FBI fitness test 😄 It’s harder than you think! 😀
- Afterwards, I went to this playground to find my sister and look after her while until my mom came. It took a REALLY long time. At least half an hour where I sat on a log bored and looking strangely sweaty.
What I did today because I’m not yet finished with you:
- I was SUPPOSED to go with my mom to the gym/swimming but I was really lazy and simply didn’t want to.
- So I spent 15 minutes trying to tell my mom that I’ll go next time and that I’ll actually exercise that I wouldn’t spend my life on my laptop.
- So then she gave me a knife, told me how to chop vegetables the Asian way (you know, that extra fast cutting with a Chinese cleaver that makes me really scared), and told me to make dinner.
- I have actually never made dinner before.
- But I did and now I smell like garlic.