- Slow walkers
What’s worse is when they walk in packs so there’s no way to get in front of them
- Little kids who have iPads
I’m 14 and I don’t even have a phone yet… -_-
- Little kids who ask “why” constantly
I wonder why too, kid. I wonder why too.
- Stinky people
Please, have you heard of fucking deodorant before
- The clingy “friend”
For some reason, this person never seems to get a hint. I mean, am I really a monster for wanting to hang out with my actual friends?
- People who fish for compliments
Nope, putting yourself down all the time will not make people compliment you. I know, right? What a surprise! I never knew!
- People who are perfect at EVERYTHING… but they’re also nice making it impossible for them to hate
Can’t you just be mean for once so I can hate you like a proper person?
- People who use slangs all the time
Sorry, but I don’t want to search up everything you say on Urban Dictionary.
“You shouldn’t be eating such unhealthy foods!” says he, while eating out of 20 chip bags and holding a can of soda.
- People who say “nucular” instead of “nuclear”
I cannot bear to hear you talk anymore.
- People who answer rhetorical questions
Especially when they answer it wrong.
- People who seem to hate you for no reason at all
They may not have a reason to hate you… but at least you have a reason to hate them 🙂 Also, true story here: Once I was at this party and I saw a person I knew. Our parents were pretty well acquainted so my mom told me to greet her. And so I went up to her and said hi, to which her friend next to her asked loudly: “What’s wrong with her?” And she replied: “I don’t know, she’s always like that.”
- Dentists who try to talk to you while cleaning your teeth
Contrary to popular belief, it is not possible to talk while there are 16 cleaning instruments in my mouth.
- People who mow their lawns in the early morning
Once, one of my neighbors fucking started to mow their lawn at 6am in the morning IN THE SUMMER
- Parents watching you when you’re surfing the internet
For some reason, it makes whatever you’re doing really awkward.
- People who don’t change the toilet paper after they use it all
My sister does this. RUDE.
- Loud chewers
Sorry if I don’t want to hear you smack your lips every time you eat that pizza. It’s not an attractive sound 🙂
- People who complain about their 98% on a test
I admit, I once complained about my 99% on a French final… but still.
- Teacher’s pets
Says pleasantly: The next time you raise your hand, Billy, I will fucking drag you out of your seat and skin you alive. Then I will cut you up into 13 pieces and throw you in a pot of stew to eat later. (apologies to all Billys out there… unless you’re a teacher’s pet… then be warned…)
- When you miss someone’s call but you call back a second later and they don’t answer
Like WTF do you think you’re doing? ANSWER MEEEE
- People who pretend to emo and negative when it’s obvious they aren’t
Don’t pretend to be depressed. Just don’t.
- Ants that randomly crawl up your walls when you’re typing up a post
I know, not a person, but still. Inspired by a true story. I swear the ant was at least an inch long.
So there you go! 22 people/ants I hate! Did I miss any? Can you relate? Comment below!